The concert was a tribute to the musician yellow ribbons were tied on trees as a tribute to the soldiers at war an event at which artists and musicians paid tribute to the famous composer. Tribute definition a gift testimonial compliment or the like given as due or in acknowledgment of gratitude or esteem see more. Synonyms for tribute at thesauruscom with free online thesaurus antonyms and definitions find descriptive alternatives for tribute
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.