There are 69 known moons of jupiter this gives jupiter the largest number of moons with reasonably stable orbits of any planet in the solar system. The groups of jupiters moons jupiters moons are often split into three specific groups inner moons these are the moons which orbit closest to jupiter and they are sometimes known as the amalthea group. Jupiter was appropriately named by the romans who chose to name it after the king of the gods in addition to being the largest planet in our solar system with two and a half times the mass of all the other planets combined it also has the most moons of any solar planet so far 67 natural
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.