Ooze definition is a soft deposit as of mud slime or shells on the bottom of a body of water how to use ooze in a sentence a soft deposit as of mud slime . Ooze definition of moisture liquid etc to flow percolate or exude slowly as through holes or small openings see more. Ooze 1 ooz v oozed oozing oozes vintr 1 to flow or leak out slowly as through small openings 2 to disappear or ebb slowly his courage oozed away 3 to . The beauty of the word ooze is not only that its both a noun and a verb but also that the word sounds like what it means the ooze on the bottom of the pond oozed between your toes
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.